Albany Options School  


Select a School
Greater Albany Public Schools

Albany 8J > Albany Options School > Forms



Student Field Trip Permit

General Parent/Guardian Permission Form for School Field Trips

Required form for all school related trips

Link to PDF


Student Resume Template

Graduation requirement for all Seniors

Seniors must have a completed resume for the Youth Job Fair as a graduation requirement

Link to Word Document Template

Link to Word Document Template 2


GAPS District Volunteer Form

All volunteers must first submit a volunteer application prior to volunteering in the schools

Link to District volunteer information and form


Required GED ID Information and Forms

Oregon ID Card

All GED students are required to have a valid Oregon Identification (ID) Card prior to enrolling in the program. Students are unable to begin testing until they have their State issued ID.

To receive an ID one must:

  • Apply in person at the DMV
  • Fill out the application form
  • Provide proof of full legal name
  • Provide proof of legal presence in the U.S., identity, and date of birth (Birth Certificate)
  • Provide Social Security Number on application
  • Provide proof of residence address
  • Provide application fee of $44.50
  • Surrender all former State ID cards and permits
  • Have photo taken in person at the DMV

For more information about receiving your ID visit the DMV website


Oregon Birth Certificate

Students must provide their Birth Certificate as proof of their legal presence in the U.S., identity, and date of birth, in order to receive their State ID card. For students born in the State of Oregon please use the following information. Students born in other States must follow their process for obtaining a copy of their Birth Certificate.

To receive a copy of your Birth Certificate one must:

  • Fill out the Oregon Vital Records Birth Record Order Form
  • Provide identification (examples of ID listed on Birth Record Order Form)
  • Provide reason for needing the certificate (letter provided by AOS)
  • Provide application fee of $20
  • Make check payable to:

    OHA/Vital Records

  • Mail in all of the above to:

    PO BOX 14050
    PORTLAND OR 97293-0050

For more information about receiving a copy of your Birth Certificate visit the Oregon Health Authority website

Students may be able to receive a copy of their Birth Certificate from their hospital of birth. Students must be 18 or older or have a parent/guardian present to sign for the release of their records.