Albany 8J > Clover Ridge Elementary School
Do you need to talk to a staff member?
Please make an appointment or prearrange your visit will all staff members (including teachers or office staff).
Just "dropping by" or "quick questions" usually take longer than expected and take away from valuable and much needed preparation and/or planning time.
NEW STUDENT Registration Requirements:
1. Current Oregon Driver's License/I.D. with address matching student's address
2. Proof of home residence (Utility bill mailed to you within the last 30 days with service address matching student's address)
3. All forms in registration packet completed and signed by parent/guardian of student
4. Legal custody documents (if applicable)
5. IF NEW TO SCHOOL DISTRICT please also bring:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of completed immunization record
Click here for Supply List
Returning Clover Ridge Students:
1. If you did not register your student this past spring please come in to complete a new registration card.
2. If any information has changed since your spring registration please come in to change this information.
As always, if you have any registration questions please give us a call, we'll be happy to help.
About Clover Ridge:
Clover Ridge Elementary is a sister school of Timber Ridge forming a K-8:
- Clover Ridge Elementary serves Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders.
- Students in grades 3-8 attend Timber Ridge.
Clover Ridge Elementary Vision Statement:
- High quality instruction.
- High levels of learning for all.
- Collaborative staff.
Clover Ridge will embrace a "Growth Mindset" [Dweck, C., 2006] while preparing students for the future. With a focus on wellness and stewardship we will ensure that every member of the learning community feels as though they belong and are respected. We will do this by inspiring a love of learning with compassion and committing to community inclusion.
Our vision is comprised of two big ideas:
- We will provide high quality instruction to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
- We will operate as a team.
For more about our School Vision, click here.
How can I get involved? WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
Clover Ridge Elementary will have needs for many parent volunteers throughout the year.
Please email us or contact the PTC to find out how to get involved.