Albany 8J > Clover Ridge Elementary School
Student Registration for 2015-2016
Please bring the following items to complete your student's registration.
1. Current Oregon driver's license/i.d matching student's registration address
2. Proof of home residence (Utility bill mailed to you within the last 30 days with service address) matching your student's registration address.
**Student must live at registration address for registration to be valid.
3. Copy of student's birth certificate (Especially kindergarten and students new to district)
4. Copy of student's complete Immunization Record (Especially kindergarten and students new to district)
5. All forms in registration packet completed and signed by legal parent/guardian of student
6. Legal custody documents (if applicable)
Incomplete registration packets will not be accepted, however you may take the registration packet home to return at a later date.
Returning Clover Ridge Students:
1. If you did not register your student this past spring please come in to complete a new registration card.
2. If any information has changed since your spring registration please come in to change this information.
As always, if you have any registration questions please give us a call, we'll be happy to help.
School Supply List:
Click here for the GAPS Elementary School Supply List for 20105-2016
Want to Volunteer? Go on a Field Trip?
All volunteers, including field trips and in building, must complete and pass the GAPS Criminal History Verification form and attend a Clover Ridge Volunteer Orientation.
- Click HERE for quick link to GAPS Criminal History Verification Form.
- *Please allow 2 weeks to process
- Clover Ridge Volunteer Orientation Times (approx. 15 min.):
- Every Wednesday at 2:15 p.m.
- Every Friday at 8:45 a.m. (except for days with no school)
Letter from Superintendent Maria Delapoer: Click Here
Letter from SAHS Band Director: Click Here
Time is precious for everyone
We all have busy schedules and sometimes what seems easy for our schedule isn't easy for other person's schedule.
Just "dropping by" or "quick questions" usually take longer than expected and take away from valuable and much needed preparation and/or planning time for our staff.
If you would like meet with a staff member please make an appointment or prearrange your visit.
About Clover Ridge:
Clover Ridge Elementary is a sister school of Timber Ridge forming a K-8:
- Clover Ridge Elementary serves Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders.
- Students in grades 3-8 attend Timber Ridge.
Clover Ridge Elementary Vision Statement:
- High quality instruction.
- High levels of learning for all.
- Collaborative staff.
Clover Ridge will embrace a "Growth Mindset" [Dweck, C., 2006] while preparing students for the future. With a focus on wellness and stewardship we will ensure that every member of the learning community feels as though they belong and are respected. We will do this by inspiring a love of learning with compassion and committing to community inclusion.
Our vision is comprised of two big ideas:
- We will provide high quality instruction to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
- We will operate as a team.
For more about our School Vision, click here.