Albany 8J > Clover Ridge Elementary School
Clover Ridge Elementary School
Join Us for these upcoming events...
December 5 @ 8:45am Library
@ 3:10pm Library
... see our calendar (tab on the left) for future events to come
About Clover Ridge
Clover Ridge Elementary is a sister school of Timber Ridge forming a K-8:
- Clover Ridge Elementary serves Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders.
- Students in grades 3-8 attend Timber Ridge.
Clover Ridge Elementary Vision Statement:
- High quality instruction.
- High levels of learning for all.
- Collaborative staff.
Clover Ridge will embrace a "Growth Mindset" [Dweck, C., 2006] while preparing students for the future. With a focus on wellness and stewardship we will ensure that every member of the learning community feels as though they belong and are respected. We will do this by inspiring a love of learning with compassion and committing to community inclusion.
Our vision is comprised of two big ideas:
- We will provide high quality instruction to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
- We will operate as a team.
For more about our School Vision, click here.
How can I get involved? WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
Clover Ridge Elementary will have needs for many parent volunteers throughout the year.
Please email us or contact the PTC to find out how to get involved.