Albany 8J > Clover Ridge Elementary School
Kindergarten Registration Is Open
What to Bring To Register Your Kindergarten Student:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Current Oregon Driver's License/I.D. with address matching student's address
3. Utility bill mailed to you within the last 30 days with service address matching student's address
4. Student Registration Card completed in Pencil Only
5. Home Language Card completed
6. Signed Immunization Card with proof of completed required immunizations
7. Legal custody documents (if applicable)
"Feelin Good Mileage Club"
Physical activity for youth is important. We are, therefore, implementing a walking/running program called the Feelin Good Mileage Club. It will provide opportunity for students, in 1st and 2nd grade, to walk to fitness. The Mileage Club will be held during lunch recess on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, beginning April 1st. The walking course will be entirely on school grounds.
Each child is free to walk/run as little or as much as he/she desires in the designated time. Awards will be given. For each 5 miles, your child will receive a Toe Token to place on their provided necklace chain. If you child loses his/her chain they will be allowed to purchase a new one from the office for the price of 50 cents. Toe Tokens can not be purchased or replaced if lost.
Questions Contact Amber Surmon at email@example.com
About Clover Ridge:
Clover Ridge Elementary is a sister school of Timber Ridge forming a K-8:
- Clover Ridge Elementary serves Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders.
- Students in grades 3-8 attend Timber Ridge.
Clover Ridge Elementary Vision Statement:
- High quality instruction.
- High levels of learning for all.
- Collaborative staff.
Clover Ridge will embrace a "Growth Mindset" [Dweck, C., 2006] while preparing students for the future. With a focus on wellness and stewardship we will ensure that every member of the learning community feels as though they belong and are respected. We will do this by inspiring a love of learning with compassion and committing to community inclusion.
Our vision is comprised of two big ideas:
- We will provide high quality instruction to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
- We will operate as a team.
For more about our School Vision, click here.
How can I get involved? WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
Clover Ridge Elementary will have needs for many parent volunteers throughout the year.
Please email us or contact the PTC to find out how to get involved.