Spring Fling Craft Fair
Letter to the Community from our Superintendent April 8
Read her letter of appreciation with information about how to help here.
Letter from SAHS and WAHS Band Directors
Read it here.
Keep updated on school district news
via Facebook, Twitter
Our District has established Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep the public updated.
Click on a link below to access the site:
Donate and Dedicate a Tree
With a $65 tax deductible donation, our students will plant a fruit tree in the orchard courtyard & include a plaque with an inscription/dedication of your choosing. Contact the office or Ms. Marquet if you are interested.
This year's academic calendar is online. You can always see our most up to date calendar by clicking "Calendar" on the menu (at left).
"Like" us on Facebook!
That's right, MMS has our own Facebook page, and we frequently post status updates to share the latest news! Click Facebook to go to our page.
When you wake up and snow is coming down, how do you know if school will be closed? Check the Inclement Weather Notification document for information on what TV and radio stations will provide closure information, a link to our district webpage, and information about signing up for Flash Alert to receive an email or text message with closure information.
You can log into your student's Mealtime account to check their balance and also make payments! Just go to the Mealtime link. You will need your student's ID number, the same number you use to log in to Pinnacle minus the zero in front.
Our School Is Proud To Offer...
- Web Mentors - Eighth-graders help sixth-graders make the transition into middle school
- Computer Lab - Computer labs available for all students.
- Leadership & Community Service - Students organize social events and community service projects for the student body and community.
- Yearbook - Students design and produce our annual yearbook.
Parents Are Our Partners
- Parent Teacher Club - Meets monthly, and sponsors school activities and fund raising events.
- Site Council - Parents work with teachers, administrators and support staff to strengthen the instructional program.
- Chaperones- Parent volunteers supervise field trips, activities and dances.
- Parent Callers - Call the home when a student is absent.
Our Extracurricular Programs
We have the following school activities:
- Battle of the Books
- Gardening and Orchard
- Web Mentor
Team sports are offered through the Albany Boys & Girls Club.
Built in 1963, Memorial Middle School is proudly educating its second generation of Albany children. Located on a 53-acre campus near the city's historic downtown, Memorial serves children from Central, Liberty, Takena and Tangent elementary schools.
Click here for more information about Memorial Middle School's history.